Thursday, November 30, 2006

Before Matt came along and gave League of Lincoln some direction, I started to draw it while still writing the story, which I hadn't worked out yet. Basically I had no idea where it was going.
I think I have some more pages lying around my place, but these are the ones I have scanned already.
This is the pencils for the first two pages and an inked and colored version of the 2nd page.

Another influence of mine in creating League of Lincoln was "Prez: Americas first Teen-age President," look it up it is well worth your time. In these pages I am establishing Prez as the president of the League of Lincoln universe also present is Eagle Free, Prez's Native American head of the FBI.
I probably could have gotten in some trouble for this if I had ever printed it, but luckily Matt swept in and wrote the amazing story I have now.
Click to Enlarge


Click to Enlarge


I also probably would have gotten in trouble for the rip-off of the Hall of Justice.

Click to Enlarge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home